|Look up Turk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The terms may also refer to:
- Turkic peoples, a collection of ethnic groups that live in Asia, northwestern China and parts of eastern Europe
- Ottoman Turks, a historical Turkic population of the Ottoman Empire
- Azerbaijani Turks, a historical Turkic population of the Azerbaijan
- Seljuq Turks, a historical Turkish Sunni Muslim dynasty
- Oghuz Turks, a historical Turkic tribal confederation in Central Asia during the early medieval period
- Göktürks, a Turkic people of ancient Central Asia
- Karlugh Turks, an ethnic group in Pakistan and central Asia
- Turk (caste), a Muslim community in Uttar Pradesh, India
- Turks (Final Fantasy VII), minor antagonists in the video game Final Fantasy VII and supporting characters in the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII series
- Turks, a motorcycle club in the 1985 film Mask
- Christopher Turk, generally known as "Turk", a character on the TV series Scrubs
- Virgil Sollozzo, a character in the film The Godfather nicknamed "The Turk"
- Turkish, a character in Snatch (film) (2000)
- The Turk (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles), an episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- The Turk a chess computer from the TV series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- Turk Barrett, a secondary character from the Daredevil comics
- Terry Lynch, a character in the film Turk 182 whose nickname is Turk
- The Turk, a fake chess-playing machine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.