Sadowa may refer to:
- German name for the town of Sadová in the Czech Republic
- Sadowa, Łódź Voivodeship, a village in central Poland
- Sadowa, Masovian Voivodeship, a village in east-central Poland
- Sadowa, Ontario, a town in the municipality of Kawartha Lakes, Ontario, Canada
- Sadowa Wisznia, Polish name for a small city once part of eastern Poland, now in the Ukraine
- Battle of Sadowa (also Battle of Königgrätz), the decisive 1866 battle of the Austro-Prussian War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.