List of country subdivisions by GDP over 100 billion US dollars
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011)|
This is a list of first-level country subdivisions which have a nominal Gross domestic product in excess of US$ 100 billion. Those subdivisions which are the largest in their respective countries are shown in bold.
Note: the use of nominal GDP and currency conversion in this list makes inter-area comparison difficult
- List of Brazilian states by GDP
- List of Chinese administrative divisions by GDP
- List of German states by GDP
- List of Indian states by GDP
- List of Italian regions by GDP
- List of Japanese prefectures by GDP
- List of Pakistani provinces by GDP
- List of Russian federal subjects by GDP
- List of Spanish autonomous communities by GDP
- List of U.S. states by GDP (nominal)
- List of metropolitan areas in the European Union by GDP
- US DSP-2012 figures are from  ：Gross State Product
- All the figures are Preliminary Estimations from CHINA Statistical Database - Quarterly Data - National Acounts 2012 Q1-Q4 by Accumlated Regional Domestic PRoduct; the average annual exchange rate is CN￥ 6.3125 to US$ 1 in 2012.
- Germany GDP-2012 figures are from Germany Federal Statistical Office；National accounts – Gross domestic product; Annual average exchange rate is US$ 1.2848 to EUR€ 1 in 2012.
- Île de France GDP: EUR 557,974 billion (2008) – EUR 552,052 billion (2009). INSEE
- RosStat. 2013-03-22. Retrieved 2013-03-22.："Moscow Gross Regional Product
- "São Paulo State Foundation for Data Analysis". Retrieved March 26, 2013. (Portuguese) Average Exchange Buying Rate US$ 1 to R$ 1.9547 in 2012 from Foreign exchange rate - Balance of payments - Economic Indicators - Central Bank of Brazil.
- 5220.0 - Australian National Accounts: State Accounts, 2010-11, Australian Bureau of Statistics, 23 November 2011. Based on an average 2012 exchange rate of USD 1.035643667 to AU 1.000000000
- List of Indian States by GDP
- BelgoStat-Gross domestic product, at current prices - Absolute figures
- GDP figure of Hong Kong Sar is according to IMF World Economic Outlook Databases (October 2012). according to the revison of Census and Statistics Department in February 2013, Hong Kong GDP is 2,040,104 million HK dollars or US$ 263,036 millions (US$ 1 to HK$ 7.756 in 2012).
- National Statistics Office (Spain's GDP and GRP), National Statistics Office. GDP Figures of Spanish autonomous communities and provinces 2008–2012.
- Scottish National Accounts Project. Gross Domestic Product in Current Prices for Scotland, 2012 Q4. Edinburgh: Scottish Government. 10 June 2013. Retrieved date=10 June 2013.
- Punjab: Offering a window of untaped opportunity
- Punjab in Figures
- Average annual exchange rates of currency: Average exchange rates are estimated according to comparison of UN historical GDP of countries in national currencies and US$ if no reliable figures.
- The figures of US states are from United States BEA GDP data by State, the latest primary figures of US states GSP from US Government Revenue
- For the year 2012, an exchange rate of US$ 1=RMB¥ 6.3125 was used for conversions by the Mainland China in official estimates.
- The figures of Japanese prefectures are estimates. according to the preliminary accounting of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Japan's GDP is JP¥ 475,528.9 biliions or US$ 5,959.77 biliions ( US$ 1 in JP¥ 79.79). the figure of Janese prefectures in 2012 is estimated, according to their share of Japan's GDP in 2010. it is just used as a comparison with subdivisions of other countries, the estimates of GDP will be lower than official figures in future. see also 
- PIB do Paraná cresce 4% em 2011 
- In 2012,US$ 1=£ 0.6309(average).
- In 2012,US$ 1=JP¥ 79.79(average).
- In 2012,US$ 1=€ 0.7783(average).
- In 2011,US$ 1=R$ 1.869(in Dec 31st).