Enrique Plancarte Solís
|Enrique Plancarte Solís|
September 14, 1970 |
Nueva Italia, Michoacán, Mexico
|Alias(es)||La Chiva, El Kike|
|Charge(s)||Drug trafficking, murder, extortion, money laundering, kidnapping|
|Occupation||Leader of the Knights Templar|
Enrique Plancarte Solís is a Mexican drug trafficker. He was the second-in-command at the service of the La Familia Michoacana drug cartel, and currently, one of the two leaders of the Knights Templar Cartel, an organized crime gang based in the Mexican state of Michoacán. Plancarte's duties are to coordinate the production and smuggling operations of methamphetamine from Mexico into U.S.A. He is currently wanted by the governments of Mexico and U.S.
- La Familia Michoacana Fact Sheet DEA
- La Familia MIchoacana - chart
- "Sicarios y predicadores". La Jornada (in Spanish). July 15, 2009. Retrieved 2010-10-10.
- Cae responsable de narcolaboratorios de La Familia (December 23, 2009) El Universal (in Spanish).
- "Prevén arrecie lucha por lugar del 'Chayo' en Michoacán". Reforma (in Spanish) (Terra). 29 May 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-29.
- El Chango Mendez arrestado. (in Spanish)
- OFAC Issues Kingpin Act Designations; Places Individuals and Entities on the SDN List (February 25, 2010)
- Treasury Sanctions La Familia Michoacana Leadership
- Boletina EU a los líderes de La Familia Michoacana
|This biographical article related to crime is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language