A qasida in the Borama script.
|Note: This page may contain IPA phonetic symbols.|
This script is also generally known as the Gadabuursi script.
- David D. Laitin (1 May 1977). Politics, Language, and Thought: The Somali Experience. University of Chicago Press. pp. 98–. ISBN 978-0-226-46791-7. Retrieved 2 July 2012.
- I.M. Lewis (1958), The Gadabuursi Somali Script, Bulletin of the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, Vol. 21, pp. 134–156.
- Somali alphabets, pronunciation and language
Last modified on 5 May 2013, at 18:24
↑Jump back a section
- Osmanya, Borama, Wadaad's writing and the Somali language
- The Gadabuursi Somali Script - qasidas in Gadabuursi/Borama
- Afkeenna iyo fartiisa - a book in Osmanya
|This writing system–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|