|Owned by||ANT1 Group|
|Picture format||16:9 (576i, SDTV)|
ANT1 Cyprus (pronounced Antenna) is a free to air terrestrial TV channel established in 1993. The channel is partly owned by ANT1 Greece. It is a general entertainment channel screening international, Greek and some locally produced programs. It transmits on channels 48, 35, 60, 41, 63, 65, 23, 26, 67, 24, 56, 37, 42. In 1998 it launched ANT1 radio transmitting on FM frequencies 102.7 MHz, 103.7 MHz. In 2012, ANT1 launched the first web TV in Cyprus with live broadcast. In the middle of 2012 they also launched the ANT1 app for smartphones.
Current shows include:
- Proino ANT1 – Morning show with news, entertainment, lifestyle, cooking, health and more. It's hosted by Giorgo Papadaki (6:45am – 10:00am), Litsa Patera and Argyrw Mparmparigou (10:00am – 11:00am) and Sissy Christidou with Christo Ferentino (11:00am – 1:00pm). Since September 2012 only the first part was aired.
- Radio Arvyla – Talk show with a satirical look on current events, based in Thessaloniki and hosted by Antonis Kanakis, Giannis Servetas, Stathis Panagiotopoulos and Christos Kiousis. Airs Monday to Wednesday at 11.00pm.
- ANT1 News – newscast in Greek featuring news from Cyprus and around the world. Airs daily at 8.25 pm, with updates at 6.00 pm & 11.50 am.
- OLA – Night talkshow. Hosted by Themos Anastasiadis. Airs Saturday at 1.00am.
- Cook Smart by Coca Cola – Cooking show, with helpful tips. Hosted by Athinagoras Kwstakos.
- Elatte – (2010-2011) Morning show with news, entertainment, lifestyle, cooking, health and more. It airs only in the summer months, Monday through Friday from 07:00 am until 11:00 am. It was hosted by Rania Thraskia (2010), Nantia Mpoyle and Thanasis Patras (2011).
- Dancing with the Stars – Greek version of reality program, third season ongoing. Hosted by Zeta Makripoulia
- The Voice – Greek version of reality program; singing competition. It will premiere in fall 2013.
- The Biggest Game Show – Reality television show. Hosted by Nantia Mpoule. It will premiere in fall 2013.
- Krata Gera – Reality television show. Hosted by Giorgos Lianos. It will premiere in fall 2013.
- Ellada Eheis Talento – (Greece's Got Talent) Greek reality program, four seasons done. Hosted by Christos Ferentinos
- Wipeout – Greek version of American reality show which entering its second season in fall 2011. Hosted by Giorgos Lianos
- Plaka Kaneis – Prank reality television show, much like the format used on Candid Camera. Hosted by Savvas Poumpouras and Dimitris Vlachos.
- Dancing on Ice – Greek version of English reality show dance competition which now its in first season. Hosted by Jenny Balatsinou.
- FAB 5 – Greek version of American reality show Queer Eye, one season done.
- Black Out – 2011 game show, one season done. Hosted by Nandia Boule.
- Meet the Parents – Greek version of English reality show, one season done. Hosted by Savvas Poumpouras.
- Fast Money
- H Goiteia Ths Amartias (The allure of sin), drama (2002)
- Deikse mou to filo sou, comedy (2006–2007)
- I Zoi Einai Oraia, comedy (2007–2008)
- Tin Patisa, comedy (2008–2009)
- Aigia Fouxia, comedy (2009–2011)
- Panselinos (Full Moon), soap opera (2009–2011)
- Eleni I Porni, drama based on real story (2010–2011)
- Premiera (Premiere), drama based on real story (2011–2012)
- Santa Giolanta, comedy (2011–2012)
- O,ti Agapisa, soap opera (2011–2012)
- Like, Like ise edo?, family comedy (2011–2012)
- Niose Me (Feel Me), soap opera (2012–present)
- Vals Me 12 Theous, based on the homonym book (2012–present)
- Ekino To Kalokairi (That summer), drama based on real story (2012–present)
- Trihes, comedy (2013–present)
- Brousko, soap opera (2013–present)
- Τo Amartima tis Mitros mou, family comedy (2012–2013)
- Eleftheros kai Oraios, comedy (2012)
- Einai Stigmes, soap opera (2012)
- Steps, teen drama (2011)
The first ANT1 logo was colored with gold with ANT flattened 20 degrees to the right and the number 1 is bolded at size 2. At the left edges of the number 1, two lines starting from A to 1. The line at the top is short and the line at the bottom is almost long. The logo appeared at the top-left on the screen. Due to its brightness, the logo could cause burn-in on rear projection and plasma TVs. A defined image of the logo will appear permanently on the TV screen.
On 17 September 2007, ANT1 launched the new pink logo which also included a new on-screen logo. The logo was more subtle and did not cause the problems mentioned above.
On 15 September 2008, ANT1 dropped the pink branding and launched a new look and logo. The logo does not feature the lines above and below the word ANT1.